Learn more about Dr. Vincent Gumbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Gumbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gumbs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gumbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Gumbs, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumbs graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gumbs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Leonard Gumbs BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent L. Gumbs practice?
- Dr. Vincent Gumbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Gumbs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.