Learn more about Dr. Vincent Gumbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Gumbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Gumbs, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumbs graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Gumbs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gumbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent L. Gumbs practice?
Dr. Vincent Gumbs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Northridge Orthopedic Surgeons.