A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Harisaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Harisaran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Harisaran graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Harisaran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent M Harisaran MD is a male Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Harisaran practice?
- Dr. Vincent Harisaran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Harisaran practices Urology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Providence, RI.
See Providence Urologists.