Dr. Vincent Herbst MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Williamsport, PA

4.9

September 29th, 2016
Dedication to his patients
I have been a patient of Dr. Herbst for about 20 yrs. I came to Dr .Herbst on a referral from another Dermatologist after seeing him and several others who my symptoms had stumped . I was impressed with Dr. Herbst from the start. He takes the time to get to know his patients. It took him a few years of trial and error to control an unknown condition that several others gave up on. It has been 25 years and a dozen doctors of various specialties to get a diagnosis of sjogrens syndrome which is the cause of my very severe and uncontrollable itch. With Dr. Herbst's dedication and not giving up and passing me on to another doctor I have some control over an incurable disease' symptom. He uses his sense of humor to make you feel comfortable while getting to know you and any other health issues you have so he can put your health puzzle together and treat you approperetly. He is not just my doctor but I consider him a friend as well. The one area in need of improvement isn't on his part, but scheduler. The doctor told me several times to call when my severe itching is unbearable and he would get me in right away. I called and told the scheduler, and they would schedule me a month or more out. They have gotten better the past two years and do get me in really as soon as they can.

August 15th, 2016
Love Dr. Herbst,tops in my book.

July 1st, 2016
Best doc
Dr. Herbst has been my dermatologist for the past 25 years and when I was out of state he always was available especially after I was diagnosed with dermatomyositis he helped provide my father with treatment options as well as myself. When my father was diagnosed with a rare aggressive terminal mekanoma his compassion and commitment to his care was over the top. He is the best dermatologist in the world!