A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Honrubia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Honrubia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honrubia
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Honrubia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Honrubia, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Honrubia graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Honrubia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Dolly Vinsant Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent F Honrubia MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent F. Honrubia practice?
- Dr. Vincent Honrubia has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Honrubia practices Otolaryngology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Otolaryngologists.