A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Honrubia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Honrubia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Honrubia, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Honrubia graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Honrubia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dolly Vinsant Memorial Hospital
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Fabre Honrubia MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent F. Honrubia practice?
- Dr. Vincent Honrubia has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Honrubia practices Otolaryngology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Otolaryngologists.