Dr. Vincent Honrubia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Honrubia?

April 29th, 2016

eng

This Doctor is always really busy at least two times I got cancelled appointments I just got a call where they notified me I need to reschedule. I got a Balloon Sinuplasty (BSP) to resolve a chronic sinusitis with bad odor in my left nostril really I was ok for 6 months then I got the symptoms back, I went back but really is difficult to get an appointment with him because He is really busy. He only cares about doing the BSP because is big bucks. All other consultations, Dr Honrubia only sees you for few minutes because it is a lot of patients waiting. It was a big waste of time and money He did not resolved anything.

December 22nd, 2015

Long wait times

Very long wait times to see doctor. Poor post surgical follow-up exam. Too many patients for one doctor causes long exam wait times, 1-2 hours or longer, and then may not even be seen.

August 27th, 2015

Waited too long and nothing was explained to me. Never saw the doctor only the PA.

October 6th, 2014

awful service !!!

it is very upsetting they make you wait 2hours even if you have an appointmentg..

January 7th, 2014

Worthless

My husband had a surgery by this doctor and he didn't fix anything....please do not go to him!

August 1st, 2012

Very Pleased

I have been a patient since 2005, I have had several surgery's over the years with continued monitoring ... I am very pleased with the service and the results.

March 19th, 2012

Awful! Don't go to him!

I went to him to fix my broken nose and years later I got an x-ray to only find out it was still broken after my surgery!! This doctor didn't fix anything and we paid him a few thousand to do so! He's useless and doesn't know what he's doing. I heard more complaints about him after I got my surgery on other procedures hes done as well.

April 3rd, 2017