A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Hsu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Pang-Ta Hsu MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Vincent Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Hsu practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Infectious Disease Doctors, and Orlando Preventive Medicine Specialists.