Dr. Vincent Hung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Hung?

Posted on July 5th, 2017

Super patient and Carring.Really showed concern.

A great experience for things we don't want to do

Posted on January 21st, 2017

Of course nobody wants to go in to have an ear patched up because cancer took a chunk of it, but all of my visits, the actual surgery and the post visits could not have been any more pleasant. The staff is very pleasant and makes you feel so comfortable, the operation runs like clockwork, and Dr. Hung himself took so much pride in his work and how I was feeling throughout the whole thing.

Posted on September 21st, 2016

‘Attention to detail’ from the office staff, scheduler of appointments to manager, to the nursing staff to Dr. Hung. Those three words are the resonating tone to the entire office. And, beyond that, assuming you can go beyond that.. the politeness , pleasantness, helpfulness, kind words and cooperation, ALL with a smile on everyone’s face! All of these things are certainly wonderful, however, Dr. Hung was dealing with my stubborn to heal nose. virtually 3-4 months of challenges and as the picture shows, his work is wonderful..’picture perfect’.. thank you Dr. Hung and all your wonderful ‘partners’ in the office!

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr.Hung and his entire staff are the best!!

Ms Skin Care

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Over the last ten years our family (3) have been patients of Dr. Hung. We are always impressed with his professional treatment and caring attitude. Our skin cancers have been mainly on the face and Dr. Hung’s expertise has always resulted in a favorable outcome. We highly recommend Dr. Hung to anyone in need of Mohs surgery. His office employees and staff are friendly and truly consider the needs of each individual patient. We strongly appreciate the Fragrance Free policy in the office! We would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone - he's the best!

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Dr. Hung is a very gifted and capable surgeon. A less capable surgeon could easily have left me looking like Frankenstein's bride. The tumor removal required an incision was on my face and was quite large. He was very good at communicating what I could expect, and what I could do to help facilitate healing. The office was a refreshing experience. A very efficient staff who made the entire appointment/follow-up process seamless and pleasant. I would not hesitate to recommend this Dr. Hung or his office to my family and friends and he would be my first choice for a surgeon should I require such medical care again.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Does amazing work!

Wonderful experience

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Dr Hung was wonderful. He was gentle and listened to me. He is truly an artist when it comes to plastic surgery My scar is very hard to see. His staff is very kind and friendly. I would definitely go back again although I hope I don't have too. I was very pleased with the follow up.

former sun worshipper

Posted on May 11th, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Hung for the removal of two different skin cancers (one on my ear, the other in the back above the hairline in my scalp) in the past six months. I usually had to wait past my appointment time but it was well worth the wait. Dr. Hung REALLY knows what he is doing! I felt confident of his skill (from cutting out the skin cancer to sewing up the opening) the whole time I was under his care. He and his whole staff are a professional team! I would highly recommend him if you need Mohs surgery. You will receive excellent care!

None

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Hung did a great job, bis staff really cares about patients. Friendly and informative none of my questions left unanswered. My whole experience is very pleasant, great group of professionals.

He is a gifted surgeon!

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Hung is a genius! He has operated on me for removal of basil cell carcinomas, and for plastic surgery to repair the holes. The scars are barely visible, and I haven't looked this good in years! His staff is also courteous and helpful!

Follow up on Best Outcome

Posted on April 5th, 2016

They strive to have the best possible outcome from surgery through follow up and communication. Preparation is thorough and standards are high. Personable staff and caring doctor set the experience to be positive. They exceeded my expectations.