A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Iannelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Iannelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Iannelli, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannelli graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iannelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Lakepointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Robert Iannelli MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vincent R. Iannelli practice?
- Dr. Vincent Iannelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Iannelli practices Pediatrics near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Forney, TX.
See Rowlett Pediatricians.