A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Imbriani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Imbriani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Imbriani graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Imbriani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent L Imbriani MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent L. Imbriani practice?
- Dr. Vincent Imbriani has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Imbriani practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.