A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Flynn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Flynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent John Flynn MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Vincent Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Flynn practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.