A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Flynn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Flynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent John Flynn MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Vincent Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Flynn practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.