A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Jabour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Jabour is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Jabour, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabour graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jabour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Ferrer Jabour MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent F. Jabour practice?
- Dr. Vincent Jabour has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Jabour practices Gastroenterology near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Gastroenterologists.