Dr. Vincent Kasper MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2013
Great pain control
My 16 year old daughter had reconstructive ankle surgery and Dr. Kasper was on the anesthesia team. He was very proactive with her pain control. She came home with a nerve block as well as oral pain medication. He offered complete instruction about what we would need to do to stay on top of the pain. I couldn't be happier with my daughters comfort level following such a painful procedure. He personally called the following day to see how she was doing and continued to offer information about pain management. Awesome experience!

February 15th, 2013
Dr. Kasper made me feel at ease about my surgery. He explained everything to me...like he just knew I needed that. My comfort was important to him. If I ever need surgery again, I hope I can request Dr. Kasper as my anesthesiologist.

April 20th, 2012
Excellent care
I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Kasper as my Anesthesiologist several times now both at Paoli and Bucks Hospitals. Dr. Kasper was very concerned about not just my pain level, but also about my level of comfort in understanding all aspects of my procedures, surgeries, and medications. My general impression in the past has been that Anesthesiologists lack a compassionate bed-side manner, but this is clearly not the case with Dr. Kasper. When at Paoli or Bucks, ask for Dr. Kasper!

February 9th, 2012
Dr. Kasper- awesome anesthesiologist
I've had multiple surgeries and have never encountered anyone as caring and competent as Dr. Kasper. His bedside manner is very comforting, he's a great listener. I've never experienced any anesthesiologist visiting me in the recovery room after surgery or calling me the following day to see how I was feeling.Dr Kasper's commitment to comfort and caring is outstanding!

February 1st, 2017