Overall Review

3.9

March 2nd, 2016
I have seen Dr.Killeen for years. He alone is a great doctor. His nurse and /or staff is a different story. As long as you do not have an urgent issue, even if written on ER discharge papers as needed to be seen within the week, you will be put off for months. Sadly, I'm leaving Dr. Killeen, but going to one of Delaware Today's.... top OB-GYN. Who is willing to squeeze me in.... When I contacted the ER about this case not considered urgent by BSH and could maybe get an appt. in 4 months, they were stunned. Quote..."That can't happen with this case" . Well, ER Docs... I guess the nurse considered herself more knowledgeable than you.

November 12th, 2015
Rushes appointments, not through
I heard such good things about him till I got an appointment with him. He spent 2 minutes (no exaggeration) with me tops, didn't look at my latest ultrasound and brought up previous issues which had been cleared in that ultrasound, as well as forgot an important note left by another Dr about a medication I needed. I will cross my legs and hold my baby in before I let him deliever which is unfortunate because some of the Dr's are fantastic.

August 27th, 2015
Warmhearted
I recommend Bayside Health to every woman. All of the Doctors are fantastic however Dr. Killeen is a cut above the rest. I've never felt in better hands with a physician. His warmhearted and knowledgable approach makes for a wonderful experience in what can be an uncomfortable experience. He's well-worth the wait, as he's often booked schedule-wise.

March 18th, 2015
Wonderful physician!

December 19th, 2013
Pam
I have been a patient of Dr. Killeen's for years, he is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He is nice, warm and very friendly. I totally trust him. I am so upset to leave him (due to switching of insurance) it will be very hard to fill his shoes!!

October 25th, 2013
He's Great!
I really like Dr Killeen, he makes you feel comfortable and explain everything well. He has a lot of patients, so it can be hard to get an appointment with him, but he is very good.

September 14th, 2012
melissa briddell
he is such a nice man . And I trust him

January 26th, 2012
great doctor
I have seen Dr Killeen for over 25 years, he is just the best ever

July 29th, 2011
The WORST experience I've ever had with a physician. DON'T go if you value your health and that of your unborn child!

October 14th, 2010
I moved here recently from NY. I was really very pleased with my former doctor. I was not expecting to find another doctor that I was as happy with here. I had a very good experience with Dr Killeen. I felt he was very caring and attentive. He even had a good sense of humor. He inspired confidence and made me feel very important to him. I would highly recommend him and have done so. I was very pleased that he was recommended to me. Thank you, Dr. Killeen for making what can be an uncomfortable situation very comfortable.