A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Koike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koike graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Koike has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Masami Koike DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Koike practice?
- Dr. Vincent Koike has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Koike practices Family Medicine near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodinville, WA.
See Everett Primary Care Doctors.