A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Koike graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Koike has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koike accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Koike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Koike practice?
Dr. Vincent Koike practices Family Medicine near Woodinville, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Woodinville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vicente Koike, Dr. Vince Koike, Dr. Vincenzo Koike