Overall Review

June 19th, 2013
super rude office staff
Dr koletar is great. The office staff is brutal. Rude rude rude. If he wasn't so great with my kids I would go elsewhere. They need to either change the front end staff and appointment takers or have them go through some training!

April 10th, 2012
BEST Doctor that I could have for my Child !!!
Dr. Koletar has been seeing our daughter since birth. She was a preemie. Dr. Koletar has always been there to answer any/all questions and worries we have had; no matter how silly they might have been. I would say that taking your child to see him would be one of the best things you could do for your child.

November 18th, 2011
You do not need to look around for a Ped. Dr anymore
When I was pregnant with my 5th child I was fairly new to Oregon. I did a Meet and Greet appointment with Dr Koletar (No Charge) and was able to sit and talk with him without feeling rushed. When I left his office I felt really good about choosing him as my Childrens Dr. When I had my 6th and last child, he was there at the hospital every day and would let me know that my baby was very healthy. I even talked my Dr into taking my 2 granson's to see him as each one was born. His nursing staff are wonderful and caring and like Dr Koletar's bedside manner I would have to say they are all so wonderful.

June 30th, 2010
They are always so nice and kind there and they remember you. they use your childs name and talk to them like they are the little people they are. Dr. Koletar is wonderful, very kind and sweet and works well with children. the nurses are kind as well and take great care. the doctor answers all questions and is very thorough. if he cant see you when you need him they will get someone else to see you. they are everythign i could ave wanted and i trust no doctor more with my son than him :]