A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Ferrara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Ferrara, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferrara has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferrara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent L. Ferrara practice?
Dr. Vincent Ferrara practices Neurological Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Surgeons.