Neurological Surgeons

261 Old York Rd
Ste 708
Jenkintown, PA 19046
215-379-2600
Locations and availability (2)

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Armando Garcia on May 2nd, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Ferrara to any person, who suffer of a back pain. His care for his patients is very professional. I was so grateful to had his services. I had a low back operation performance by him and I am very satisfy with his intervention. His kindness and care for his patients are the best attributes this specialist has. If someday I will need another surgery,without a doubt I will put myself in his hands.

|  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

This doctor gives pain medicine including oxcys percosets xanax to a man who sells pot bigtime. The guy and his wife brag how they got out of a pee test by lying. Both this man and his wife are hooked on opiates and the man sells pot. This doctor is just as guilty as this guy who sells pot and some of his xanax and opiates

|  33 years later Still functioning as a sucess story. Miricle most say ask the doctor.  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Hi Dr.Ferrara just want to say some how that surgery that i under went back 1979 some how brought us together for me. i can still remember the pictures of you playing polo on horse back.I am still functioning in this world.I so want to let you know I met Jesus during that surgery.He gave me a choice to not come back to my body. Well I do not know if this will be posted,because I have this in it.Just wanted to let you know that I was raised up out of my body. I spent time with our King then he placed me back. So much more then just that.I hope that you and your family are saved - Born Again. Please consider this. Before the surgery Jesus told me to have complete trust in you and your hands.I Pray that you would trust Him. Also if it would not be to much if it is you who reads this, I ask you Doctor would you please share with me the info on my surgery. Like how long was I under did I actually die on the table? How long did the surgery take? What was my chances all the probabilities? You can leave any and all info at ajpservant@live.com. Doctor you made me feel like I was your family. I invite you to attend Calvary Chapel of Phila. Philmont ave. Please will you consider Jesus.

|  Avery caring and experienced doctor!  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

I had a few procedures with Dr Ferraro. I had leg pain from my back for 3 years. The last procedure worked followed by some physical therapy for strengthening. He treats you with respect and he takes the time to listen and evaluate your problem. He has a lot of experience and makes you feel comfortable.

|  Great Guy  |  show details
by George Ruch on Oct 7th, 2009

Caring and very knowlegable -could,nt find a better Doc.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Robert S. on Sep 9th, 2009

I have been going to see Dr Ferrara at Fox Chase Pain Management for several years now and couldn't be more pleased with the care I receive there. The doctor is knowlegeable and asks many questions pertaining to my condition to better help with treatment options. At office visits, I would say that on the average, I wait 5 minutes or less for my appointments. Very thorough/efficient staff working there. I would and do reccomend Dr Ferrara for pain management to anyone who seems like they could benefit from his expertiese.