Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by Armando Garcia on May 2nd, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Ferrara to any person, who suffer of a back pain. His care for his patients is very professional. I was so grateful to had his services. I had a low back operation performance by him and I am very satisfy with his intervention. His kindness and care for his patients are the best attributes this specialist has. If someday I will need another surgery,without a doubt I will put myself in his hands.

Avery caring and experienced doctor! show details Avery caring and experienced doctor!
Dec 23rd, 2011

I had a few procedures with Dr Ferraro. I had leg pain from my back for 3 years. The last procedure worked followed by some physical therapy for strengthening. He treats you with respect and he takes the time to listen and evaluate your problem. He has a lot of experience and makes you feel comfortable.

Great Guy show details Great Guy
by George Ruch on Oct 7th, 2009

Caring and very knowlegable -could,nt find a better Doc.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Robert S. on Sep 9th, 2009

I have been going to see Dr Ferrara at Fox Chase Pain Management for several years now and couldn't be more pleased with the care I receive there. The doctor is knowlegeable and asks many questions pertaining to my condition to better help with treatment options. At office visits, I would say that on the average, I wait 5 minutes or less for my appointments. Very thorough/efficient staff working there. I would and do reccomend Dr Ferrara for pain management to anyone who seems like they could benefit from his expertiese.