A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent LaDelia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent LaDelia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaDelia
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. LaDelia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent LaDelia, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. LaDelia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. LaDelia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent S LaDelia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent S. LaDelia practice?
- Dr. Vincent LaDelia has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vincent LaDelia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Elmira, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pine City, NY and Montour Falls, NY.
See Elmira Internists and Elmira Cardiologists.