A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent LaDelia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent LaDelia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaDelia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent LaDelia, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. LaDelia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. LaDelia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent S LaDelia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent S. LaDelia practice?
- Dr. Vincent LaDelia has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent LaDelia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pine City, NY.
See Pine City Internists and Pine City Cardiologists.