Dr. Vincent Laganella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Laganella?

July 12th, 2017

My family doctor for 19+ years. Did you ever have a Doctor call you at home 11 PM Saturday night with current testing results so you wouldn't worry until Monday-- This Doctor called me!!!

October 29th, 2015

It is very rare to find a Doctor you can trust immediately and Dr. Laganella is just that man. I am very happy that my insurance company assigned me to him. Great person, great Doctor. I am a very happy patient.

June 23rd, 2014

Best doctor in the Tampa Bay area, without question. He listens to all of your concerns and spends time explaining all test results. Very personable and caring.

December 26th, 2013

Never again....

Second visit and will definitely not be back. Taking family members with me. Lack no more patience for dealing with yet another robotic/stoic doctor like this one. 8 minutes late for a scheduled appointment...told to leave and reschedule after waiting 15 minutes or alternately wait to take my chances and "maybe" be seen in an hour or two. Really!?!?!

October 16th, 2013

Daughter

Staff does not listen to his patient. Wound up taking taking him to the ER, father had to have open heart surgery.

July 10th, 2013

I am so glad I didn't listen to the negative reviews on this page. I called and got an appointment for the next day. The person I spoke with was friendly, helpful, and efficient. When I arrived for my appointment I was greeted by another friendly employee. My wait time was minimum. When I meet the doctor he listened to my concerns. The overall experience was great. I will be recommending this doctor to all my friends family and co workers.

September 9th, 2011

Horrible

I am floored how some can be so nasty. He's a horrible doctor! He is very rude and not caring. He rushes to get you out of the office without answering your questions and if you ask a question he rips your head off. He talked down to me like I was an idiot and I didn't appreciate that. The nurse told me one thing on the phone and the dr. tells me it's not true. He made me feel I was crazy and made up how I was feeling and that I was a total waste of his time. He had me in tears after my appointment. And His staff is needs lessons in customer service. Don't waste your time go elsewhere.

November 25th, 2010

very nice

I had very little wait time and was seen by the doctor. Very fast and did not waste my time. Very nice check out girl.

May 21st, 2010

Great office and doctor

Very nice doctor. No wait time. Office functions very well.

May 19th, 2010

Good doctor overall

I went to see Dr. Laganella about 2 weeks ago.. I have been dealing with a herniated disk as well as bulging disks in my back for about 7 years now.. when he first came in he said "We don't prescribe narcotic pain killers". More or less made me feel like I was already an addict walking in the door.I explained to him that I have had this pain for many years and just recently it had gotten worse.. so he did order a MRI which showed that one of the disks is pushing on one of my nerves.. I think overall he is a good doctor.. but he shouldn't assume that someone is an addict the moment they walk through the door..

December 23rd, 2009

Cholesterol doctor

I went to the office to have my cholesterol checked and dr laganella did a special cholesterol test for me. I went back to the office and the doctor sent twenty minutes explaining the results and setting up a treatment plan and diet for me. This doctor really knows his stuff and I would recommend anyone with a cholestol problem to see him.

November 10th, 2009

I have been seeing this dr since 2004, he used to be kind however the last 2 years he has been moody and very short. To me his concern seems to be with his relationship with the drug companies not his patients. I have lots of friends who see him too and feel this change in him as well. Too bad, because I really like his staff.