Learn more about Dr. Vincent Lanteri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Lanteri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanteri
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lanteri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Lanteri, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanteri graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lanteri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent James Lanteri MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Lanteri practice?
- Dr. Vincent Lanteri has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Lanteri practices Urology near Maywood, NJ.
See Maywood Urologists.