Dr. Vincent Laudone MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

March 13th, 2015
Dr. Laudone and Dr. Eastham are amazing prostate surgeons. Both are experts in prostate surgery and both are exceptionally kind men. Dealing with cancer is difficult and oftentimes confusing but I must say MSKCC makes it as tolerable as possible. Dr. Laudone performed my father's biopsies (as painlessly as possible- that's good!) and Dr. Eastham performed his radical prostatectomy. Both surgeons assisted him in deciding which surgery was appropriate for him. The nursing care at MSKCC is superior (most RNs have their BSN or Master's Degree) and of course the Fellows provide superior care too - you're definitely well cared for during your stay.

December 20th, 2013
Came Highly Recommended
An honest and thorough surgeon - Dr. Laudone found my cancer when he did my prostate biopsies. He was very compassionate during the procedure and he made it very tolerable - it wasn't bad at all. Because I had previous extensive pelvic surgery, I wasn't a candidate for robotic surgery so Dr. Laudone got me in to see his associate right away. I had my surgery at MSKCC and all went well. I got wonderful care and recovered fully in about 7 months (at my age it can take a year). I have a good quality of life and still go to MSKCC for my follow-up.

May 8th, 2009
Ph.D.
An excellent physician who has kept current with the research in the field. A caring physician who gives his patients outstabding care.