Learn more about Dr. Vincent Lem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Lem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Lem, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lem graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lem has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Lem practice?
Dr. Vincent Lem practices Pulmonary Disease near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Pulmonologists.