A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Licata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Licata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Licata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Licata graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Licata has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent D Licata MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent D. Licata practice?
- Dr. Vincent Licata has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Licata practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.