Pediatrician

Dec 12th, 2014

He is very good pediatrician. Both of my boys love him.

Great doctor bad staff show details Great doctor bad staff
Aug 16th, 2013

Dr. Loffredo is a wonderful doctor, but his staff are social terrorists. I am scared to call and ask questions because they are so disrespectful and rude every time I call. They treat you like your stupid and an inconvenience at every contact. The assistant also treats the babies like they are a disease rather than darling children. She is extremely rough with them during shots (the other doctor in this office has a wonderful assistant who is very gentle and sweet). If you are willing to put up with his staff, he is a very soft and sweet with the children. Me personally, I am over the mistreatment and am in the market for a new pediatrics office.

Can't recommend this doctor show details Can't recommend this doctor
Jun 10th, 2013

My daughter was a patient of Dr. Loffredo's for about a year when she was 3, about 5 years ago. Our experience was so bad I am compelled to write about it even now. He approached even a casual exam with an extremely brusk, no-conversation with the child first manner, insisting that we pin our daughter's arms down so he could do a routine check of her throat (??). After that first visit, she was TERRIFIED of him, and would cry the minute he came in the room. You can imagine how he reacted to that- more holding and forcing- and it was a downward spiral. The nurses were curt and surly, and the whole experience was traumatic for my kid. We switched to a new office, where the pediatrician has a much different, more conversational, easy style, and it has been smooth sailing ever since! Like I said, 5 years later, I still need to get this off my chest.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
May 9th, 2013

has been our doctor for the last 7 years, really nice to my children, remembers everything about their activities/life. Spends a lot of time talking to us and answering quiestions. My children are always happy to see him.

Feb 27th, 2013

Did not care for his bedside manner made my girls very uncomfortable with the "extreme" physical exam - borderline inappropriate

WOW show details WOW
Jan 7th, 2011

I would reccomend Dr. Loffredo to anyone, He has seen my son for the last 4 years and seems to actually remember everything about him including what PC games he plays. He takes time to talk with him about different procedures that he is doing and always asks him if he has any questions for him. I have never had any problems with his bed side manner and he is always happy. I have never been so pleased with a doctor,

Oct 22nd, 2010

I think he try hard but is not very personal about himself.

Ok, but rude show details Ok, but rude
Aug 5th, 2010

I decided to switch pediatricians because I did not wish to tolerate Dr. Loffredo's rudeness and sarcasm that I put up with for about 3 years.

awesome doctor show details awesome doctor
Jul 19th, 2010

awesome memory!

great show details great
by korynna on Nov 25th, 2009

he really knows who you are, and remembers things about the patient. has an excellent way with kids, and actually likes them!

Sep 12th, 2009

Dr. Loffredo has no bed side manner what so ever