A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Lombardi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Lombardi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Anthony Lombardi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. Vincent Lombardi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Lombardi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR and Tipton, IN.
See Carmel Radiologists.