Learn more about Dr. Vincent Lotano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Lotano, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotano graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lotano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lotano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent Lotano practice?
Dr. Vincent Lotano practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.