A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Lotano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Lotano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lotano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lotano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Lotano, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotano graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lotano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Lotano MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Lotano practice?
- Dr. Vincent Lotano has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Lotano practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.