A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Lotano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Lotano, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotano graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lotano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Lotano MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Lotano practice?
- Dr. Vincent Lotano has 9 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Lotano practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.