Learn more about Dr. Vincent Lotano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lotano
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lotano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Lotano, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotano graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lotano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Lotano MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Lotano practice?
- Dr. Vincent Lotano has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Lotano practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.