A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Lucente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Lucente is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Lucente, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucente graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lucente has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent R Lucente MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent R. Lucente practice?
- Dr. Vincent Lucente has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Lucente practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.