A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Mallory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Mallory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Mallory, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallory graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Mallory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Mallory MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Mallory practice?
- Dr. Vincent Mallory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Mallory practices Family Medicine near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Primary Care Doctors.