A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Mallory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Mallory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallory
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mallory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Mallory, LLC, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallory graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Mallory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Mallory LLC and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Mallory practice?
- Dr. Vincent Mallory has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Mallory practices Family Medicine near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Primary Care Doctors.