Dr. Vincent Mamone DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sanford, FL

February 6th, 2016
He is a pill pusher don't let your elderly parents go to him

November 5th, 2015
Dr. Vincent Mamone is very proficient with his services to patients. He is efficient in his work, and exhibits care & concern when serving patients. His entire staff needs a vast amount of training in every aspect of health care. They are the worst staff I've ever encountered.

October 12th, 2015
Great Dr.
Dr. Mamone was a blessing to me! I went to Dr after Dr trying to find out what was wrong with me. Finally, after seeing Dr. Mamone he got to the bottom of my issues, and improved the quality of my life enormously! I never feel rushed by him and he is extremely thorough. I suffered for 20 years before going to him. He is personable, compassionate and a Great Dr!!

May 14th, 2015
patient
Very personable physician and at my first visit he took an extensive history. I don't feel rushed when I am there for an appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Mamone

November 13th, 2014
Compassion and genuine concern
Dr. Mamone has been caring for me for over seven years. He oversees my specialists, keeping everything on track. When having to wait a bit longer than ...

June 28th, 2013
Dr. Mamone
As a patient of Dr. Mamone for many years I can honestly say I have never met a more caring or considerate physician and gentleman. I am female and Dr. Mamone puts me at ease on even the most embarrassing questions and topics. He practices medicine with his Wife which I really like. The staff is very busy and professional, but also compassionate. As many professional offices they don't spend time with idle chit-chat, but will always answer your questions, or get back with you by phone when the answer comes. One thing I really like about the medical practice is trust. If you are honest and truthful with Dr. Mamone, he will treat you with respect and assist your medical needs. If you aren't honest, or you miss appointments, forget to bring in medical records, or the like, you will have problems with his practice. Doctors today must deal with more than helping patients (I wish it weren't so). Doctors have everyone looking over their shoulder now. Lawyers, disgruntled patients, the DEA, and the like, all looking for a place to take a bite out of a doctors ----, I really mean prestige, pocketbook and sometimes their license. Doctor's today have alot on their plate. No, Dr. Mamone is not perfect and doesn't walk on water. I believe he is a good man that loves practicing medicine in hard times. The next time I see Dr. Mamone, I'm going to ask how "HE" is feeling today, instead of him asking me!! A satisfied patient....

May 27th, 2011
Great once you get past the waiting room
There is a person who works there as a receptionist who would be better off working as a bouncer, her temperament is better suited for it. Can not do the basics of her job and is extremely rude, the rest of the girls behind the counter are not much better. You can call that office and hit redial for an hour and if you are lucky enough to get someone to answer the phone you will be told "Primary Care.........Hold!", no pleas and no would you mind. Now I can understand them being busy, but I have been sitting in the office when the phone was ringing and the girls were sitting there chit chatting, more than once as I have sat in that office for over an hour many times waiting for my appointment,. The last time I was there 3 people cam in after me and were brought in to the back before me. A girl walked outside to use her cell phone and the black girl in the back came out and called her, someone said she is outside the girl said " I know I see her" and called the next person. When the girl came back in she asked 3 times if they had called her and everyone ignored her until II said they had indeed called her, than they went into a song and dance about they could not go looking for people.The rudest most inefficient people work the front office I have ever had do deal with in any Dr Office.