Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Manjoney Jr
Dr. Vincent Manjoney Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeport, CT. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Manjoney is affiliated with St Vincent's Medical Center, Connecticut Health Of Southport, Llc, Southport CT and Carolton Chronic & Convalescent Hospital, Inc., Fairfield CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Manjoney Jr has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Vincent Manjoney Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.
Dr. Richard Lovanio
Bridgeport, CT 0.03 mi47
Dr. Anthy Demestihas
Bridgeport, CT 0.03 mi31
Dr. Marilee Freitas
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Bridgeport, CT 0.03 mi16