A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Marchello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Marchello is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Marchello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchello graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Marchello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Marchello MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Marchello practice?
- Dr. Vincent Marchello has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Marchello practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.