A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Maribao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Maribao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Maribao graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Maribao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Colina Maribao MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent C. Maribao practice?
- Dr. Vincent Maribao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Maribao practices Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists.