Dr. Vincent Marino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

March 4th, 2013
Very Thourough
Took extra care in checking out my condition.

January 6th, 2012
UNPROFESSIONAL AWARD OF THE CENTURY
I went into Scottsdale Shea Emergency because of some early pregnancy bleeding. My fiance and I were extremely afraid and worried about our unborn, but instead of being supportive and helpful, Dr. Vincent Marino felt that it was appropriate in some way, shape or form to answer his cell phone LITERALLY in the middle of telling me that I could possibly be MISCARRYING?!!!! AND NOT FOR EVEN AN EMERGENCY CALL BUT TO SAY HE DID NOT KNOW WHERE SOME "JOSE" PERSON WAS!!!! I don't know what type of witch doctor education this lowlife, unprofessional, rude, so-called "MEDICAL DEGREE" this GUY RECEIVED but I will never return to SCOTTSDALE SHEA uncleanly, unprofessionally staffed hospital EVER AGAIN!!! And he should lose his license. I pray he doesn't get hold of an elderly person and tell them they are possibly dying of cancer, he may pour a cup of coffee and light a cigarette in the room while delivering the news. Scottsdale Shea maybe in Scottsdale, but after being the victim of such blatant unprofessional ism, I can say Scottsdale Shea staff, Doctor Vincent Marino, and the hospital itself is IN NO WAY A QUALITY medical facility and the staff ARE DEFINITELY the underdogs undergrads and UNDER-ACHIEVERS of the medical field!! They need to learn how to communicate with compassion and stop collecting paychecks and lives and start collecting HONOR AND RESPECT in the medical field!!!