A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Marmo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Marmo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marmo
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marmo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Marmo, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marmo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent J Marmo DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Marmo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Marmo has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Marmo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.