A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Marmo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Marmo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Marmo, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Marmo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent J Marmo DO is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Marmo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Marmo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Marmo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, DE.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.