A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Mc Dermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Mc Dermott is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Dermott
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Dermott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Dermott graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mc Dermott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Thomas Mc Dermott MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent T. Mc Dermott practice?
- Dr. Vincent Mc Dermott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Mc Dermott practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Audubon, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Cardiologists.