A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Mc Dermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Mc Dermott is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Dermott graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mc Dermott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Thomas Mc Dermott MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent T. Mc Dermott practice?
- Dr. Vincent Mc Dermott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Mc Dermott practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Audubon, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Cardiologists.