Learn more about Dr. Vincent McInerney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent McInerney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McInerney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McInerney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent McInerney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McInerney graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McInerney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent K McInerney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent K. McInerney practice?
- Dr. Vincent McInerney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent McInerney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons.