A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent McInerney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent McInerney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent McInerney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McInerney graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McInerney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent K McInerney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent K. McInerney practice?
- Dr. Vincent McInerney has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent McInerney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.