A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent McLaughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaughlin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McLaughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hepatitis A
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. McLaughlin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent A McLaughlin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Vincent McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent McLaughlin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Internists and Vineland Gastroenterologists.