Dr. Vincent Meyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 30th, 2016
Good doctor, could be a better practice with obvious adjustments
Wait times varied from on time to 1.5 hours. Other people are busy as well. Follow up?

February 21st, 2015
The BEST
Dr. Meyer is the best! I trust him and always feel like he is on my side. No, he is not like other Dr.'s...he treats you like a human being and is not arrogant. Some people see this as unprofessional but I see it as the BEST care ever. I feel like my family member is in the room with me. LOVE HIM!

May 22nd, 2014
No ones business but my own.
His Staff is the unprofessional staff of any i have been around. I have had my own business for over 40 years in the greater Capital region. And they are very rude to their clients. And when calling to speak to anyone. One does not know what the other one is doing. I deem this to be very disrespectful. And very very unprofessional. My advise to anyone who goes there is to find a more courteous staff. I do not know him personally, but is staff needs some classes on ow to treat the patients. On the phone and when they are calling to make an appointment. Or call in to speak with one of the personal.

March 24th, 2014
Disappointed
Absolutely the most unprofessional office I have ever experienced. The office offers no privacy and the doctor may have been trying to use humor in his approach to investigate the reason for my visit but it was actually inappropriate and offensive. He took extreme interest in my problem as in his opinion, I had the most challenging ailment he had seen in a while. He sent me for blood work and explained he was testing for many serious diseases. He suggested if the blood work came back negative he was going to send me on to a specialist. One week later I decided it had been a long enough wait so I called to inquire about my results which had not been read yet. Thankfully they were all negative but when I inquired what was recommended next, I was met with an attitude like I was wasting their time and offered an appointment to come back IF I WANT. I decided I needed to find a more professional physician and requested my records in writing which they apparently lost. When I called regarding a copy to pick up, they were unaware I had filled out THEIR release form at their office one week prior. Everyone in this office is extremely rude and unprofessional. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

August 16th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Dr. Meyer is the perfect balance of knowledgeable and compassionate. He takes the time to really listen and understand the problem and then forumlates a logical plan. I am so grateful I found him. If I could give him 10 stars I would, 4 stars does not do him justice.

July 14th, 2011
The Best Doctor in the World !
Dr. Meyer from the very first day I met the man I knew, being a nurse myself, that he was different, he actually cared about his patients, he takes the time both the patient and he needs to help diagnois the patients issues. His prices are lower than just about anyone else because he believes that money isn't why he's a doctor, he's a doctor because he cares about people. He is very caring, and very gentle with his hands and things he may have to do. He tries very hard to make sure any and all pain is eliminated....because, unlike what a lot of other doctors say, "pain is to be expected at your age.", he believe that pain does't have to be expected or accepted at any age. He's just sort of a good old fashion doc with all the modern bells and whistles. He will always go out of his way to make his patients feel comfortable, welcome, appreciated and valued. YOu are not just another patient to him. Everyone is made to feel very specail.