inactive

Vincent S Mosca MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 8th, 2016
great doc!
Dr. Mosca is very knowledgeable and cares deeply about my child and us as a family. We wouldn't go to anyone else.

January 30th, 2015
outstanding pediatric orthopedic surgeon

October 16th, 2014
So blessed by this doc!
Dr. Mosca reconstructed my left foot twice at age 12, and 16! Before the operations I had trouble walking and constant pain. Today I am 100% pain free. Dr. Mosca performed two very complicated surgeries on me with ease. He brought me comfort and explained things very well! I recommend him to anyone and trust him with my life! GREAT doc and GREAT with kids!!

July 7th, 2014
alek torrez
Dr.mosca is a great person and surgeon .my son has been seeing him for the last 10 years.he talks to alek on how he feels and so on .and if we dont understand something .he draws it .or he shows us in other ways to were we understand .with no mur murs.thank you dr. mosca .you have been a blessing ...

December 2nd, 2013
Children's Hospital Experience
Icky Poo! I took my 10 year old to Dr. Mosca for a fractured ankle. After two weeks, my very active girl had destroyed her cast (she was not careful). When we returned for a follow up, Dr. Mosca publicly berated my entire family in front of large group of onlookers in a crowded casting room. It was the most awkward experience I have ever had and my poor daughter was totally freaked out. Jeez! were we not paying for a consult!!! He stormed out and I filed a complaint with the Seattle Children's Hospital Administrators. I don't think he should work with kids.

November 9th, 2011
amazing
a brillant surgeon, i wouldnt take my child to anyone else