Dr. Vincent Muoneke MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Burien, WA

• Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2016
It was a nightmare. Didn't leave enough skin to cover me..incision kept opening up.

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Vincent Muoneke pretty much saved my life. I started developing arthritis in my neck at the age of 19, and I was seeing a chiropractor twice a week. I couldn't run, workout, or even sit in a movie theatre for more than 30 mins due to back pain. I needed to get a reduction done BADLY. However, insurance wouldn't cover it, and after visiting three other surgeons, who wouldn't work with me because my insurance didn't cover it, I found Dr. Muoneke. He worked with me on price and he was absolutely amazing. The surgery went perfectly and I am a happy, healthy MMA fighter today because of him!

April 4th, 2016
He was terrible with the after care of my ctr my right hand was still healing and I just had the stitches out the left hand he was not going to recommend pt for the left hand and was ready to release me to full duty in 2014

October 13th, 2015
Reduction Surgery
After making the decision to have reduction surgery it was quite the adventure to find the best surgeon. A friend recommended Dr. Muoneke and I scheduled an appointment. The first visit confirmed that I had made the right decision. I came back for a pre surgery appointment and had the operation the next day. I am completely satisfied with the outcome and would recommend him to anyone considering the procedure. I had no pain and was back to normal activities within a week. Thank you so much for helping me change my life.

June 3rd, 2015
I needed an emergency skin graft to repair my nose from a dog bite and was sent to Dr. Muoneke. After 2 surgeries and many follow up appts. I want to thank Dr. Muoneke and his office staff for their care and consideration of my nose surgery needs. Every question I had was answered and or course I also followed their instructions for healing . I highly recommend Dr. Muoneke. A nose is a sensitive and visible place, I am grateful for their care and attention to my needs.

May 28th, 2015
Dr. Muoneke is amazing!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Muoneke's on three separate occasions. The first was 13 years ago for breast augmentation and lipo suction. I loved my experience with this doctor and his team of experts. They made surgery almost pleasant, as hard as that is to imagine. About three years ago, I had the opportunity to see Dr. Muoneke again when I required carpal tunnel surgery. Again, he amazed me with his thoroughness and attention to detail and care in the procedure and follow-up care during the several weeks after my surgery. So it was absolutely a no-brainer for me when most recently, I needed to have a trigger finger release surgery performed on my right hand. I instantly knew that I was in excellent hands, so to speak, in trusting this doctor with having another surgery. His staff is so courteous and they really go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Muoneke is an amazing surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone searching for a doctor that they can trust with a cosmetic procedure or a hand surgery. This man is brilliant!

May 5th, 2015
Dr. Muoneke and his staff were awesome! They fixed my broken hand and were very helpful throughout the process. I am very grateful!

April 24th, 2015
Awesome Breast Augmentation!
I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Muoneke and they look amazing! They staff are awesome before and after surgery and my breasts look incredible! I would recommend everyone to go to Dr. Muoneke. He is very open and honest with what he thinks would be best for you and that is what I loved about him. He is upfront and honest with his consultation and tells you just as it is. Great job all around. Thank you!

August 26th, 2014
Highly recommend/ 6th day post op
Today is my 6th day post op... implant replacement, augmentation, and lift. I am so excited to say that I got exactly what I wanted...Younger looking breast with minimal scars. I can actually go bra less which I have not done for years. I'm very pleased with my results.

August 23rd, 2014
Personable and confident!!!
I came with my girlfriend who had a breast augmentation. He and his staff were very courteous, answered all of our questions, and I was really impressed with his bedside manner and kindness both pre and post op.

October 9th, 2013
AWESOME!!!!
I would recommend Dr. Muoneke to anyone!

July 6th, 2012
Very Much Recommend Dr. Muoneke
Dr. Muoneke was recommended to me by a close friend as a reptuable Plastic Surgeon. She took me to meet him & consult. He is A FABULOUS. His work, his manners, his goals are nothing short of high expectations! He is a straight fowrward & honest man. His staff is wonderful and kind including his anaesthesia Doctor - Dr Powers. I had extensive lipo surgery but I was in the best hands and care & it made me feel confident and comfortable. Thank you ALL!