A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Nguyen, Family Medicine, Primary Care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Vincent Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Prairieville, LA and Marrero, LA.
See Baton Rouge Primary Care Doctors.