by BNALady on Jul 20th, 2015

Dr. Novak is wonderful! I would HIGHLY recommend him to someone who has a problem or issue with the areas of the body on which he focuses. He's knowledgeable, conscientious, thorough, spends the necessary time with you to answer all your questions...I just cannot use enough positive adjectives to describe him and the service he provides.

by Suzin Powell on Feb 26th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Novak for two different health problems and he has been there to look, answer and take care of both my problems. I am 100 per cent satisfied with the out come of both my my wrist and shoulder. I am now going to see him again and I know that he will take good care of this health problem. I recommend him to anyone. He is a great Doctor. I give him a 10 star rating. Thanks Dr. Novak.

he is a great doctor show details he is a great doctor
Jun 18th, 2012

he was soo care and nice

He's the GREATEST!!!!!! show details He's the GREATEST!!!!!!
Jan 22nd, 2012

Dr. Novak is AMAZING!! He performed my hand surgery, and in all my 58 years of life I have experienced such overall concern for my well-being. He gave me an option about my surgery...MOST physicians "try to convince" us about this or that simply for the money...but Dr. Novak left the surgery up to me, and not only that, he gave me more personal options as to my preferances. The day of the surgery even got greater!! The OR Staff was incredible. Each person had a specific job to do, and each performed their duty with much concern, quickly but professionally and they all worked as a team, with no confusion whatsoever about the tasks that were to be done. Very comforting. But the BEST is yet to come!! Before they gave me the "sleepy shot", Dr. Novak asked me if I minded if we had a Word of Prayer together before I was taken to the operating room! (I have NEVER had a physician offer to pray with me!) TRUELY AMAZING!! He asked God to give him HIS Wisdom and Knowledge to perform the surgery, should anything unexpected arise. He asked Him to give me a speedy recovery. He Praised God for His Goodness, His Faithfulness, His Loving Care upon us all, His Tender Mercies, and for hearing and answering his Prayer. He gave God the Praise and Glory that HIS Will, will be done. And ya know what? IT WAS!!!!