A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Donnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vincent O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. O'Donnell practice?
Dr. Vincent O'Donnell practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vince O'Donnell, Dr. Vicente O'Donnell, Dr. Vincenzo O'Donnell