A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent O'Donnell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Donnell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Anthony O'Donnell MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Vincent O'Donnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent O'Donnell practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.