Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Okeke
Dr. Vincent Okeke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Upper Marlboro, MD. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Okeke is affiliated with Calvert Memorial Hospital, Montgomery General Hospital Inc and Southern Maryland Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Okeke has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vincent Okeke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upper Marlboro, MD.
Dr. Kraig Moore
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Upper Marlboro, MD 1.20 mi21
Dr. Sheree Saunders
Bowie, MD 2.03 mi12
Dr. Vitaly Kantorovich
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Bowie, MD 2.03 mi