A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Oriente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Oriente is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oriente
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Oriente Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Oriente, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oriente graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent George Oriente MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent G. Oriente practice?
- Dr. Vincent Oriente has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Oriente practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Surgeons.