Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Ortolano
Dr. Vincent Ortolano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Ortolano is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown, Espanola Hospital and University of New Mexico Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Ortolano has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...