A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Ortolano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Ortolano, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Ortolano, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortolano graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ortolano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Ortolano MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Ortolano practice?
- Dr. Vincent Ortolano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Ortolano practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.