A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reyes
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Reyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reyes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent P Reyes MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Vincent Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Reyes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists and Hillsboro Cardiologists.