A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reyes
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Reyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reyes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent P Reyes MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Vincent Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Reyes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists and Hillsboro Cardiologists.