A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Padula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Padula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Padula, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padula graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Padula has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent M Padula DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Padula practice?
- Dr. Vincent Padula has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Padula practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Anesthesiologists and Marlton Pain Management Doctors.