Dr. Vincent Paolone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Paolone?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Paolone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017

Wonderful personality

December 29th, 2016

Best Dr. For His Specialty in The World!

When my wife was introduced to Dr. Paolone, she had been prescribed 6 different medications for her problem that lasted nearly 2 years and nearly ruined her life. None of the drugs she had been taking were beneficial. Dr. listened carefully and diagnosed her accurately. He discontinued nearly all the current meds and placed her on a dose of medication that helped her return to herself in very short order. God led us to this man who has wisdom beyond most if not all his peers. We thank God for him being there!

February 6th, 2014

Poor eye contact, he did not look at me when talking, was too busy writing notes.

September 20th, 2013

Egotistical, Self Centered, Apathetic.

I have been a patient of Dr. Paolone for some time now and have received little to no relief concerning my situation. In fact, since I have been seeing Dr. Paolone my condition has worsened. I have conveyed my concerns to the doctor multiple times but to no avail. The doctor DOES NOT accept insurance of any kind. So all visits begin at $50.00 a session and increases to $75.00 if he deems the session psychotherapy. On average you can expect to get for your $50.00 10-15 minutes of the doctors time. There is not a great deal of conversation. In all the time I've been seeing him, not once has he asked me "how I was doing." I simply walk into his office, he writes me out scripts for the same medication I've been taking for years (the same medications I feel are not working anymore). Then he hands me my scripts and quickly escorts me from his office to the receptionist to set another appointment. At this point I am on this site desperately looking for another psychiatrist. One that cares more about the patients well-being and less about the all mighty dollar!

May 26th, 2017