Learn more about Dr. Vincent Paquette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Paquette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Paquette, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paquette graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Paquette has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paquette accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent E. Paquette practice?
Dr. Vincent Paquette practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Internists, West Roxbury Geriatric Doctors, West Roxbury Family Physicians, and West Roxbury General Practitioners.