Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Vincent Paquette
Vincent Paquette, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chestnut Hill, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Vincent Paquette is affiliated with SMG St Elizabeth's Medical Center, Carney Hospital and German Home. Vincent Paquette has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Vincent Paquette has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Vincent Paquette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Dr. Michael Johnstone
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi35
Dr. James Casey
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi27
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi22